100 g of Chigia liquid intended for external use contains 1 g permethrin.
The active substance is supplemented with a gel base, tween 80, bronopol, dye Sunset yellow, disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetate, glacial acetic acid, sodium chloride, mother of pearl concentrate, a priori mint flavor, sodium edetate and purified water.
Liquid of yellow color with a lemon smell in bottles of 120 ml.
Pediculicidal. Iinsecticidal activity and low toxicity.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Shampoo Chigiya - a highly effective tool whose action is aimed at the destruction lice(head, pubic) and nits.
Active component permethrinis synthetic pyrethroid, contact neuromuscular venom that does not exhibit toxic effects on warm-blooded animals and humans. Insecticidal effect permethrindoes not last long, since its molecules are rapidly destroyed in air. There is no danger of accumulation.
Auxiliary Compound Properties
- Detergent - the combination of sodium alkyl ether sulfate with coconut fatty acid alkyl amide has a detergent and foaming effect, does not irritate the skin;
- thanks to glacial acetic acid, the peeling of nits is accelerated.
Permethrin does not enter the systemic circulation.
Indications for use
Lice - head and pubic lice.
Use only for treatment liceand not for its prevention!
- Hypersensitivity to the components of Chigia shampoo;
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- inflammatory processes and secondary skin infections;
- children under 5 years old.
Perhaps development allergic reactionsmanifested in the form itchingand rashes.
Chigia, instructions for use (method and dosage)
Apply shampoo to moisturized hair on the head and, if necessary, to other parts of the body with hair, for example, with pubic licerub into the roots (hair follicles).
After 20 minutes, the shampoo should be washed off with warm running water from the skin treated with the preparation. Next, the hair of the head needs to be combed with a frequent comb and remove dead insects.
Chigia, instructions for use and consumption rate: with head licecan range from 15-20 ml depending on the length, density of the hair, as well as the degree of infection with lice or nits.
The treatment is repeated after 7-10 days a maximum of 2 times.
To prevent shampoo from getting into the mucous membranes of the eyes or nasopharynx, before starting the hair treatment, tie a cotton scarf, folded in the form of a tourniquet around the head (below the hair growth).
If fluid is swallowed, it is necessary rinse the stomach and hold symptomatic treatment measures.
Follow the rules of individual hygiene, wash your hands after treatment.
With prolonged contact with the drug, it is recommended to use latex gloves.
It manifests itself in the form of enhanced adverse reactions.
At the first signs of an overdose, stop using Chigia, rinse the skin with plenty of warm water.
May need antihistamine therapy.
Terms of sale
It is not necessary to take a prescription from your doctor.
- Temperature up to 25 ° Celsius;
- a place protected from light.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:MedifoxPediculen UltraVeda 2Permethrin ointmentSpregalCouple plusPedilinNittifor
You can find many drugs with the active substance. permethrinStarting from aerosols and ending with ointments, for example:
Reviews about Chigia
On the forums you can see the reviews of those who used this pediculicidal agent, a large number of them:
- "Yesterday I poisoned my child, today I combed out 2 more things live."
- "The drug does not kill, but paralyzes the lice, they need to be combed out."
- "Comes with good scallops for combing."
- "Higia helped me: thanks to the Bulgarians, death to the lice!"
Reviews about Hygia from lice are mostly positive, although there are patients who the drug did not help. Perhaps this is due to the fact that they did not follow all the recommendations of the instruction.
Higia price, where to buy
The average price of Hygia for a bottle of 120 ml is 370 rubles.
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Shampoo Khigia 1% 120 g with scallop Medika HELL, Bulgaria 149 UAH order