- Entegnin - hydrolysis lignin, potato starch, calcium stearate.
- Entegin H - hydrolysis lignin, ascorbic acid, potato starch, calcium stearate.
Tablets in blister packs, 10 tablets in a carton or in a bottle No. 50, 100.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The main active ingredient - hydrolytic lignin - refers to polymers of plant origin, formed during the hydrolysis of the carbohydrate part of wood. The content of different groups with different functional properties in the structure of lignin allows you to sorb and remove from the body poisons, alcohol, drugs, heavy metal salts, allergens and toxins of microorganisms, biologically active substances that accumulate in the body (bile acids, urea, cholesterol, bilirubin) .
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), part of the Entegnin H preparation, takes an active part in the processes of oxidation and recovery, the production of steroid hormones, and affects all types of metabolism in the body. Vitamin C increases the body's resistance to factors that have a negative effect on vital processes, the action of toxic substances, and increases immunity.
Indications for use
- acute poisoning by alcohol, mushrooms, alkaloids, salts of heavy metals, drugs and other poisons;
- in the treatment of intestinal infections (foodborne infections, dysentery, salmonellosis, dysbiosis);
- in the treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases of various origins, accompanied by severe intoxication;
- with food and drug allergies;
- as a prophylactic in workers of hazardous industries to prevent the development of chronic intoxication;
- as a source of insoluble dietary fiber and vitamin C (Entegnin-N).
High sensitivity to the drug, anacid gastritis, erosive and ulcerative lesions and bleeding of the gastrointestinal tract.
Rarely, local allergic reactions, dyspeptic disorders. Taking enterosorbent for more than 20 days can cause disruption of the absorption of calcium and vitamins.
Entegnin, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Enterin tablets should be taken orally, pre-crushed and washed down with water, one hour before a meal or other medicines. The dose of enterosorbent depends on the type, form and severity of the disease. The average daily dose is 5-7 g (4-6 tablets 3 times a day). On the recommendation of a doctor, it can be increased to 20-30 g, dividing into 3-4 doses.
The interval between taking Entegnin and other medications should be 1 hour.
In acute conditions, the course of treatment is 3-5 days, with chronic intoxications and allergic diseases - up to two weeks. Repeated treatment is possible after 14 days. With long-term use of the drug, it is combined with the administration of Ca and vitamins B, D, E, K.
No data available.
It is possible to decrease the effect of some drugs taken at the same time orally.
Terms of sale
At temperatures up to 25 ° C.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:PolyvinylpyrrolidonePolysorbPolyphepanSmectaEnterosgelAtoxilNeosmectinFiltrum SafariFiltrum STILactofiltrumEnterodesus
Lignosorb, Polyphepan, Polyfan, Filtrum-ST, Lignofepant.
Reviews about the drug are mostly favorable. The drug is highly effective in case of various types of poisoning, allergies, intestinal infections.
- “... Entegnin helped me a lot with drug poisoning. It does not have an unpleasant taste, unlike Polyphepan. And drinking pills is much more convenient than gels or powders. ”.
Entegnina price, where to buy
The price of Entegnin tablets No. 50 varies between 139-158; No. 100 - 193-210 rubles per package. Buy Entegnin in the pharmacy network of Moscow and other cities is possible without difficulty.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Entegnin Tab. 470mg n50V-Min OOO182 rub.order
- Entegnin tablets 470ml №50185 rub.order
- Entegnin tablets 470ml №50197 rub.order
- Entegnin tablets 400mg №50170 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Entegnin n50 tabl-MIN + OOO215 rub.order
- Entegnin-n No. 100 tabl-MIN + OOO260 rub.order