One tablet of Anastrozole, regardless of the manufacturer, contains 1 mg of the same active substance.
Additional components: povidone, lactose monohydrate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethyl starch.
Shell composition: macrogol-4000, hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
White round coated tablets, biconvex, in the section you can see the core of white color and the shell.
Possible forms of release of the drug manufactured by ATOLL (Russia):
- ten or thirty tablets in a cell package made of aluminum and PVC, 1-10 packages in a pack of cardboard;
- 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 100 or 120 tablets in a polymer can, one can in a pack of cardboard.
Possible forms of release of the drug manufactured by PharmFirma SOTEKS (Russia):
- 14 tablets in a blister, one or two blisters in a pack of cardboard.
Possible forms of release of a drug manufactured by BIOCAD (Russia):
- 14 tablets in a cell package, two such packages in a pack of cardboard;
- 10 tablets in a cell package, three such packages in a pack of cardboard.
Possible forms of release of the drug manufactured by HETERO DRUGS (India):
- thirty tablets in a cell package made of aluminum and PVC, one or two such packages in a pack of cardboard;
- ten tablets in a cell pack; three or six such packs in a pack of cardboard.
There are other possible forms of release of the drug, depending on the manufacturer.
Antitumor, inhibits synthesis estrogen.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The tool is a powerful and highly selective non-steroidal blocker. aromatase. In females in postmenopausal women estradiol produced by transformation in the tissues of peripheral organs androstenedione at estronewith the participation of the enzyme aromatase. Estron turns into estradiol.
Downgrade estradiol causes a therapeutic effect in female patients suffering from malignant neoplasms of the mammary gland. AT postmenopausal women the use of 1 mg of Anastrozole per day leads to a decrease in estradiol by 80%.
Absorption of the drug is quick, the highest concentration in the blood is achieved after two hours when taken on an empty stomach. The elimination half-life reaches 50 hours. Food slows down the rate of absorption.
It binds to blood proteins by 40%. Metabolized extensively. It is excreted by the kidneys in their original form 72 hours after administration. Metabolites are also excreted mainly by the kidneys.
Indications for use
- The first line of treatment for locally prevalent breast cancer in females in postmenopausal women.
- Adjuvant (supportive) treatment of early breast cancer in the presence of positive hormonal receptors in postmenopausal women.
- The second line of treatment is common breast cancerafter therapy Tamoxifendisease progress has occurred.
During the period premenopause:
- heavy liver failure;
- concurrent therapy Tamoxifene or means containing estrogens;
- period lactation;
- sensitization to the components of the drug.
Caution is advised to prescribe hypercholesterolemia, osteoporosis, coronary heart disease, severe liver dysfunction renal failure, lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose malabsorption or galactoses.
- Reactions from of cardio-vascular system: tides.
- Reactions from musculoskeletal system: arthralgia.
- Reactions from reproductive system: vaginal bleeding, dry vaginal mucosa.
- Dermatological reactions: alopecia, rashthinning hair polymorphic erythema.
- Reactions from digestive system: vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, anorexiaincreasing content ALT, AST and alkaline phosphataseincreasing content gonadotropin and bilirubin, hepatitis.
- Reactions from nervous system: drowsiness, headache, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Reactions from metabolism: hypercholesterolemia.
- Allergic reactions: urticaria, Quincke's edema, anaphylactic shock.
- Other reactions: asthenia.
Instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Instructions for Anastrozole, instructions for Anastrozole Kabi and instructions for Anastrozole Teva are fundamentally similar to each other. It is recommended to take the drug inside, swallowing it whole and drinking it with a small amount of water. You should take the drug at the same time of day. Eating does not matter.
Anastrozole is prescribed one tablet per day for a long period of time. If signs of disease progression are detected, the drug should be discontinued. The recommended duration of therapy as an adjuvant is 5 years.
Treatment: there is no specific antidote, symptomatic treatment is performed. You can induce vomiting if the patient is conscious. Dialysis is allowed. Supportive therapy, monitoring and monitoring of vital systems and organs is recommended.
There is no clinically significant pharmacological interaction when taking the drug simultaneously with other drugs.
Preparations containing estrogensinhibit pharmacological effects butnastrozole, in this regard, they should not be taken with Anastrozole.
Terms of sale
- keep away from children;
- Store at temperatures up to 25 degrees.
A number of adverse reactions of the drug can adversely affect the ability to drive a car.
Analogs of AnastrozoleMatches for ATX Level 4 code:ArimidexFemaraAromasinLetrozoleVero-Anastrozole
The most famous analogues: Axatrol, Anabrez, Anamasten, Anaster, Anastrozole Kabi, Anastrozole-Teva, Anastrozole TL, Anastraks, Arimideks, Vero-Anastrozole, Mammozole, Selana, Egistrazole, Estarizol.
This medication is not intended to treat children.
During pregnancy and lactation
The purpose of the drug during these periods is contraindicated.
Reviews about Anastrozole
Reviews about Anastrozole TLreviews about Anastrozole Kabi and the usual Asnastrozole repeat each other - the compositions of these drugs are the same. A number of patients note subjective improvement, many complain of undesirable effects: hair loss, facial flushing, and nausea. It is difficult to say what these effects are associated with, since malignant diseases themselves have a strong toxic effect. Evaluation of the effectiveness of antitumor drugs should be carried out by a professional oncologist based on modern laboratory and radiation diagnostic methods.
Anastrozole in bodybuilding
Anastrozole and other drugs inhibiting the production of estrogen are actively used in bodybuilding with long courses of steroid hormones, as well as to reduce the "negative" effect of female sex hormones on the results of training. I should not once again talk about the possible side effects of the use of drugs of this kind for other purposes.
Anastrozole price, where to buy
Price Anastrozola Kabi No. 14 in Russia averages 214 rubles to buy Anastrozole Kabi in Moscow will cost about the same price. Price Anastrozole TL No. 28 ranges from 900 to 1227 rubles. For comparison, buy Anostrozole Teva in St. Petersburg №28 costs 1000-1760 rubles.
In Ukraine, the price of such drugs starts from 413 hryvnia, for example, a drug manufactured by Teva No. 28 costs an average of 872 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
LuxPharma * special offer
- Anastrozole Pharmachemie Tab. 1mg 30pcs concern Teva990 rub.order
- Anastrozole tablets p / o captive. 1mg No. 30 OzonOzon OOO1501 rub.order
- Anastrozole (tab.pl./ab.1.1mg No. 28) 1121 rubles to order
- Anastrozole (tab.pl./ab.1.1mg No. 30) 1532 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Anastrozole 1 mg No. 30 tabletsTechnology of drugs1669 rub.order
- Anastrozole Sandoz 1 mg N28 tablets Salyutas Pharma GmbH, Nimechchina 582 UAH order
- Anastrozole-Vista 1mg No. 28 tablets Sinton BV, Niderlandi 490 UAH order
- ANASTROZOL tablets Anastrozole Sandoz tablets 1mg No. 28 Germany, Salutas Pharma 587 UAH order