1 ml of concentrated solution contains 1 mg L-Lysine Aescinat. Additional substances: water, propylene glycol and 96% ethyl alcohol.
L-Lysine Aescinate is available as a concentrated solution for intravenous administration. The solution is colorless, almost transparent. In a pack of cardboard there are 2 cell packs, each of which contains 5 ampoules with a volume of 5 ml.
Lysine what is this substance?
Lysinethis is amino acid (aliphatic), which acts as the basis for building proteins. The amino acid Lysine is necessary for the human body for tissue repair, normal growth and development. The substance is responsible for the production of enzymes, antibodies and hormones. It is found in such foods: lentils, wheat germ, soy, yogurt, meat protein, fish, potatoes, egg white, pork. Quite often, the amino acid is added to the diet for athletes with the goal of accelerating muscle gain. In agriculture, Lysine Sulfate is found in feed additives to enrich and balance the diet of animals. Lysine formula: HO2CCH (NH2) (CH2) 4NH2.
What is Lysine Aescinat?
Lysine escinate is able to inhibit the activity of lysosomal hydrolases, which leads to a decrease in the rate of cleavage mucopolysaccharides in connective tissue and the walls of small capillaries. The drug has an analgesic effect, has an anti-edematous (antiexudative) effect. During treatment, vascular tone and vascular-tissue permeability increase. The medication has a moderate hypoglycemic effect.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
The manufacturer does not describe these sections in sufficient volume.
Indications for use
L-Lysine in ampoules is prescribed for puffiness of any genesis(after surgery, injury):
- edema of the spinal cord, brain;
- displacement of the middle structures of the brain;
- intracranial hematomas;
- subarachnoid hematomas;
- swelling edema syndrome;
- edematous-pain vertebral syndromes;
- soft tissue edema with damage to the musculoskeletal system;
- edematous pain syndromes of the trunk and limbs;
- violations of the venous outflow in the lower extremities with acute thrombophlebitis.
- pathology of the renal system;
- age limit - up to 18 years;
- individual hypersensitivity;
- period of pregnancy.
- hyperemia and itching of the lips, facial skin;
- skin rashes (erythema, petechiae, papules);
- anaphylactic shock;
- Quincke's edema.
- short-term loss of consciousness;
- tremor of limbs;
- migraine headache.
- increased ALT, AST, bilirubin;
- diarrheal syndrome;
The cardiovascular system:
- instability blood pressure;
- chest pains;
- heart palpitations.
- bronchial obstruction;
- feeling of lack of air;
- dry unproductive cough.
- severe weakness;
- phlebitis at the injection site;
- burning during the procedure;
- feeling of heat;
- pain in the arm.
When registering other negative reactions, it is recommended to cancel the drug.
Instructions for use (Method and dosage)
L-Lysine Aescinate can only be administered slowly intravenously. Intraarterial administration of the drug is unacceptable. The daily dose is 5-10 ml. The infusion solution is prepared by mixing Na chloride (50-100 ml of 0.9% solution) and medication. In rare cases, a jet injection of the drug is allowed at a slow speed. Instructions for use of L-lysine in life-threatening conditions (head injury, spinal cord edema, etc.): two-time administration of a solution with a volume of 20 ml (total daily dose). The course is designed for 2-8 days. Lysine solution can be stored only in ampoules.
Epigastric pain, palpitations, nausea, and a feeling of heat are recorded. Timely syndromic therapy is carried out.
Aminoglycosides can strengthen nephrotoxicity medication. Individual dose selection required anticoagulants under the control of IPT. Cephalosporins complicate the process of binding of plasma proteins to escin, which can be manifested by an increase in the severity of negative reactions. The medication contains ethyl alcohol, which must be considered when prescribing other medications.
Terms of sale
L-Lysine Escinat can be bought at the pharmacy by presenting a medical prescription form.
The manufacturer recommends a limited temperature regime of 15-25 degrees. Limit children's access to ampoules.
Short-term registration of hepatic enzyme ups in patients with hepatocholecystitisthat does not require discontinuation of the drug. Escinat is prescribed with caution inalcoholism, epilepsy and pathology of the hepatic system.
In pregnancy (and lactation)
The medication is not used for lactation, pregnancy.
Reviews on L-Lysine Escinate
At medical forums, doctors leave positive reviews about L-Lysine. The drug has proven itself in the treatment of post-traumatic patients with lesions of the brain and spinal cord.
Price of L-Lysine Escinate, where to buy
The price of L-Lysine in Ukraine is 203 UAH. In Russia, you can buy Lysine in a pharmacy for 1200 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- L-lysine escinate conc. solution for iv input. 1 mg / ml amp. 5.0ml №10PJSC Galichfarm1452 rub.order
- L-lysine escinate 5 ml N10 injection for 362 UAH order
- L-Lysine Aescinate Ampoule L-Lysine Aescene 0.1% Amp. 5ml №10 Ukraine, Galichfarm AOOT 372 UAH to order
- L-lysine escinate 0.1%, 5 ml No. 10 solution for in.Halichfarm (Ukraine) 6 tg.order