The composition of each Panzinorm tablet is pork pancreatin with enzymatic activity:
In addition to the active substance, the composition of the tablets includes auxiliary:
- lactose monohydrate;
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- magnesium stearate;
- silicon dioxide colloidal;
- titanium dioxide;
- macrogol 6000;
- carmellose sodium.
The capsule shell consists of:
- titanium dioxide;
- sodium lauryl sulfate.
Panzinorm 10000 is available in the form of capsules No. 21, 56, 84.
Panzinorm is an enzyme preparation whose action is aimed at enhancing the processes of catabolism and compensating for the lack of pancreatic enzymes. The release of the active pancreatin enzymes that make up the drug occurs in the digestive tract.
It is indicated for the treatment of digestive disorders caused by deficiencies of the pancreatin enzyme due to the high activity of lipase that breaks down fats to fatty acidsand glycerin. Also, high lipase activity promotes absorption fat soluble vitamins.
Protease stimulates the breakdown of proteins, and amylase - carbohydrates by hydrolysis, forming dextrin and sugar.
This drug helps to reduce pain during pancreatitis.
Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
Data on pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics are not available.
Indications for use
Panzinorm is indicated for use in:
- chronic pancreatic exocrine insufficiency;
- cystic fibrosis;
- diseases of the hepatobiliary system;
- dyspepsia associated with the use of food that is difficult to digest;
- obstruction of the pancreatic bile duct.
Hypersensitivity to any ingredient of the drug, any form pancreatitis, individual intolerance to the drug.
Reception of Panzinorm can provoke manifestation of side effects, such as:
- allergic reactionsexpressed in the form of various rashes on the skin, redness and itching;
- abdominal pain;
Acceptance of a large number of pancreatic enzymes (especially patients suffering from cystic fibrosis) possible manifestation of such side effects as:
- abdominal symptoms of an unusual nature;
- increased pain;
- phthalate deficiency.
In the event of the occurrence of at least one of the listed symptoms, it is imperative to contact a medical institution for advice from a specialist.
Instructions for use Panzinorm
Instructions for use Panzinorm 10000 has some individual characteristics that you need to familiarize yourself with before using this drug.
Tablets are prescribed in a dose individual for each patient. The dosage depends not only on the individual characteristics of the patient, but also on the severity of the disease. Also, when prescribing a dose, you need to pay attention to the composition of the food consumed by the patient and the state of functioning of the pancreas.
The drug is taken orally with food or immediately after a meal. Capsules must be swallowed without chewing, drinking plenty of water.
To ensure normal secretion of enzymes, the drug should be taken according to the following scheme:
1 capsule immediately before taking a small amount of food (snack). The remaining rate. Assigned by your doctor should be taken during the main meal.
Patients with cystic fibrosis are recommended to take Panzinorm 10000 according to the following instructions:
- children under four years of age - the dose of the active substance should not exceed 1000 units per kilogram of body weight of the child for each meal;
- children over four years of age - the dose of the active substance should not exceed 500 PIECES per kilogram of body weight for each meal.
Attention: the indicated doses can be changed at the discretion of the attending physician depending on the state of health of the patient.
For adult patients, the dose of Panzinorm is prescribed individually.
Panzinorm treatment begins with the minimum doses - no more than two capsules per day with meals. If the expected effect is not shown, the specialist can prescribe an increase in the dose of the drug.
With an overdose of this drug, the following reactions of the body are possible:
- the urge to vomit;
- digestive tract dysfunction;
- skin irritation around the anus;
If an overdose occurs, it is necessary to stop taking Panzinorm, make abundant hydration and undergo a course of symptomatic treatment.
Interaction with other drugs
Pancreatic enzymes reduce absorption folic acid. If you take other medications that have a similar effect with Panzinorm, experts strongly recommend that you regularly monitor the concentration folic acid salts and if necessary, be sure to replenish vitamin B9 (folic acid).
Pancreatic enzymes contribute to impaired absorption of iron, as well as reduce the effectiveness of acarbose.
When taking this drug in small amounts, you can take drugs in parallel that reduce the secretion of acid in the gastric juice.
Terms of sale
This drug is dispensed in pharmacies without a doctor’s prescription.
Store Panzinorm 10000 in its original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° Celsius, away from moisture and out of the reach of children.
The shelf life of the drug in sealed packaging should not exceed 3 years.
Analogs of PanzinormMatches for ATX Level 4 code:DigestinCreonPancytrateMezimFestalPancreoflatPancreasimEnterosanPanzinorm ForteMicrazimEnzistal PPancreatinPenzitalPangrolHermitageAbomin
The analogs of this drug are medicines similar in action to Panzinorm:
- Pangrol 10000 - available in capsules;
- Creon - available in capsules;
- Pancreatin-LekT - available in tablets;
- Pancreasim - available in tablets;
- Pancreatin Forte - available in tablets;
- Mezim Forte - available in tablets;
- Pangrol 25000 - available in capsules;
- Mezim 20000 - available in tablets;
- Digestal - is issued in a dragee.
Reviews about Panzinorm
Reviews about Panzinorm 10000 all as one are positive. Here is the opinion of the person who really used this drug to restore his health:
Michael: "This is a drug for people suffering from problems with pancreatic function. It is produced by a really well-known brand, but despite this, capsules are available. If they ask me:" Which is better, Panzinorm or Creon? "- I will unequivocally answer that Panzinorm wins in several positions. And this concerns not only the price. I was more than satisfied with the effect of this drug. Personally, my intake greatly eased the suffering and allowed me to return to normal life. "
The price of Panzinorm 10000 is much more affordable than almost all analogues known today. In pharmacies, you can buy this drug from 131 rubles per bottle with capsules.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Panzinorm forte (tab. N / a 20000 No. 10) 90 rub.
- Panzinorm forte (tab. N / a 20000 No. 10) 88 rubles to order
- Panzinorm (caps. 10000 No. 21) 125 rub.
- Panzinorm forte (tab. P / o 20000 No. 30) 224 rubles to order
- Panzinorm forte (tab. P / o 20000 No. 30) 225 rubles to order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Panzinorm forte 20,000 units No. 30 tablKRKA-Rus OOO 249 rub.order
- Panzinorm 10000 units No. 21 capsKRKA, dd, Novo mesto, AO144 rub.order
- Panzinorm 10000 N84 capsules KRKA, Slovenia496 UAH.order
- Panzinorm forte 20000 No. 10 tablets KRKA, Slovenia77 UAH to order
- Panzinorm 10000 N21 capsules KRKA, Slovenia145 грн.order
- Panzinorm forte 20000 No. 30 tablets KRKA, Slovenia167 UAH.order
- Panzinorm capsule Panzinorm 10000 caps. No. 21 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 165 UAH order
- Panzinorm Forte 20,000 tablets Panzinorm Forte 20,000 tablets poststation number 30 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 184 UAH to order
- Panzinorm capsule Panzinorm 10000 caps. No. 84 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 510 UAH to order
- Panzinorm Forte 20,000 tablets Panzinorm Forte 20,000 tablets Poststation No. 10 Slovenia, KRKA d.d. Novo Mesto 83 UAH to order
- Panzinorm ®10000 No. 21 caps.blist.KRKA (Slovenia) 1 tg.order
- Panzinorm® forte 20000 No. 30 tablets p.p.KRKA, d.d., Novo Mesto (Slovenia) 1 tenge to order