One tablet of the drug includes 10 mg ketorolac trometamol (ketorolac tromethamine).
Auxiliary components: cellulose, lactose, calcium stearate, starchOpadry II.
In 1 ml of solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration contains 30 mg ketorolac trometamol.
Excipients: disodium edetate dihydrate, ethanol, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycolwater.
- Ketorolac tablets, white coated, biconvex.
10 such tablets in contour packaging; 1,2, 5 or 10 packs in a pack of paper.
10 such tablets in a polymer can; one such can in a pack of paper.
25 such tablets in contour packaging; 2 or 4 packs in a pack of paper.
- Ketorolac (iv, v / m) in ampoules contains a clear solution of white-yellow color.
1 or 2 ml of such a solution in an ampoule; 5 ampoules of contour packaging, 1 or 2 such packaging in a cardboard box.
1 or 2 ml of such a solution in an ampoule; 10 such ampoules in a cardboard box.
Antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Has a strong analgesic moderate action antipyretic and anti-inflammatory act.
They are associated with indiscriminate inhibition of the enzyme. cyclooxygenase the first and second types in peripheral tissues, as a result of which synthesis is inhibited prostaglandins - mediators of pain, inflammation and thermoregulation.
The drug does not affect opioid receptors, does not cause dependence, does not inhibit respiration, does not have sedative and anxiolytic action.
The strength of the analgesic effect is comparable to morphine and superior to other drugs in its group.
After oral administration pain medication the action is recorded after one hour, the greatest effect - after one to two hours. After intramuscular injection, onset pain medication action is recorded after 30 minutes, the greatest effect - after one to two hours.
With internal administration and with injection, it is actively absorbed from the intestines and tissues. The maximum concentration in the blood is recorded after 40-50 minutes, both after oral administration and after intramuscular injection. Eating does not affect absorption. Plasma protein binding is about 99%.
The half-life is approaching 6 hours. 90% of the dose is excreted by the kidneys, in its original form - 60%; the remaining amount is excreted through the digestive tract.
Indications for use
Moderate and strong pain syndrome:
- pain of traumatic etiology;
- pain in the postoperative and postpartum period;
- pain with oncological diseases;
- dislocations, stretching;
- arthralgia, neuralgia, myalgia, radiculitis;
- rheumatic diseases.
Used for symptomatic therapy, to relieve inflammation and pain at the time of use, does not affect the development of the disease.
- Combination (complete or incomplete) bronchial asthmaintolerance aspirin (or other drugs in this group) and recurrent polyposis of the paranasal sinuses and nose.
- Intolerance preparations pyrazolone series.
- Aggravation erosive and peptic ulcer diseasesgastrointestinal tract.
- Hypocoagulationhigh risk of bleeding.
- Heavy renal or hepatic lesionsliver disease.
- Condition after coronary artery bypass grafting.
- 3rd trimester of pregnancy, childbirth and lactation.
- Bowel lesions of an inflammatory nature.
- Age less than 16 years.
Use with caution when: bronchial asthma, alcoholism, chronic heart failure cholecystitis, postoperative period, arterial hypertension, edematous syndrome, kidney damage, active hepatitis, cholestasis, systemic lupus erythematosus, sepsis, coronary heart disease, dyslipidemiacerebrovascular disease, damage to peripheral arteries, diabetes, ulcerative lesions digestive tract infection H. pyloricontinued use of other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, advanced age, 1st and 2nd trimesters of pregnancy.
- Reactions from the circulatory system: pressure changes, bradycardiI am, heart palpitationsfainting.
- Digestive system reactions: abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence, nausea, constipationvomiting, thirst, gastritis, stomatitis, erosive-ulcerative changes in the digestive tract, liver damage.
- Reactions from the nervous system: paresthesia, anxiety, sleep disorders, drowsiness, depressionvisual impairment dizzinessmotor disorders.
- Respiratory system reactions: asthma attacks.
- Reactions from the genitourinary system: oliguriaincreased urination polyuria proteinuria hematuria, azotemia, acute renal failure.
- Reactions from the hematopoietic system: nosebleeds, anemia, eosinophilia thrombocytopenia.
- Metabolism reactions: swelling, hypokalemiaincrease in content creatinine or ureain blood, hyponatremia.
- Allergic reactions: hemorrhagic rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, hives, Quincke's edema, Lyell's syndrome, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm myalgia.
- Other reactions: fever.
- Local reactions: pain in the injection area.
Instructions for use Ketorolac (Method and dosage)
Ketorolac tablets instructions for use recommend their use orally. A single dose is 10 mg. With the next application, it is possible to take 10 mg up to four times a day; the maximum daily dose should not be more than 40 mg. The duration of the course of treatment is up to 5 days.
Injections Ketorolac instructions for use recommend that, with intramuscular administration, adhere to a single dose of up to 30 mg every 4-6 hours. The highest dose is 90 mg (three ampoules) per day. The maximum duration of use of the drug is up to 2 days.
Symptoms: nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, metabolic acidosis kidney damage erosive-ulcerative changesdigestive organs.
Use with other drugs from the same group (OKPD - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ), glucocorticosteroids, corticotropin, ethanol, calcium increases risk ulcerationgastrointestinal tract and the appearance of bleeding from the stomach and intestines.
Joint appointment with heparinderivatives coumarin, thrombolytics (Streptokinase, Alteplase), cephalosporins, antiplatelet agents, valproic acid and aspirin increases the risk of bleeding.
Ketorolac weakens the effect diuretic and antihypertensive medicines.
Use in conjunction with Metotrexate increases hepato- and nephrotoxicity.
Ketorolac enhances the effect of the application narcotic analgesics.
Myelotoxic drugs reinforce hematotoxic effect facilities.
Terms of sale
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dark and dry place at temperatures of 15-25 degrees.
Before prescribing funds, you need to find out about the presence of previous allergies to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Hypovolemia increases the risk of toxic effects on the kidneys.
If necessary, Ketorolac can be prescribed with narcotic analgesics. Do not use the drug for premedication either to maintain anesthesia.
Do not use at the same time paracetamol more than 5 days.
To reduce the risk of development gastropathy simultaneously assigned misoprostol, antacids, omeprazole.
To reduce the risk of side effects, the lowest effective dose should be used with the shortest possible course.
During treatment with the drug, you must be careful when driving.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:VoltarenRaptenZerodolDicloberl RetardDicloberl N 75DicloberlKetanovDolakPanoxenNaklofen DuoOlfen 100Olfen 75NeurodiclovitNayzilatFaniganAertalMethindoleOrtofen
Ketarolac's analogues: Ketanov, Ketorol, Ketonort, Ketorolac-Kredofarm and others.
It is forbidden to apply to persons under 16 years of age.
In pregnancy (and lactation)
3rd trimester pregnancybirth and lactation are a strict contraindication for taking the drug. In the 1st and 2nd trimesters
The drug received good reviews from doctors and patients, from which Ketorolac tablets and Ketarolak injections are actively used to relieve pain, despite the high risk gastrotoxic action.
Ketarolak price, where to buy
In Russia, the price of Ketorolac No. 10 ampoules is 99-101 rubles, the price of Ketorolac No. 20 tablets is approximately 18 rubles. In Ukraine, ampoules of drug No. 10 cost 54-75 hryvnias, tablets No. 10 - 9-25 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Ketorolac rr for iv and v / m introduction. 30 mg / ml amp. 1ml №10 Ozone LLC 86 rub. Order
- Ketorolac tab. p.p.o. 10mg n20AO Tatkhimpharmpreparat 21 rub order
- KETOROLAK ampoule Ketorolac r / r d / in. 3% 1ml. No. 10 Ukraine, Health LLC 99 UAH to order
- KETOROLAC tablets Ketorolac tablets 10mg No. 10 Ukraine, Health LLC 18 UAH order
- Ketorolac 10 mg No. 50 tablets p.p.Lekfarm LLC (Belarus) 770 tg.order
- Ketorolac 10 mg No. 20 tablets.P. Synthesis of OJSC (Russia) 250 tg.order
- Ketorolac Rompharm 30 mg / ml 1ml No. 10 solution for intravenous and intravenous administration of Rompharm Company S.R.L. (Romania) 790 tenge to order
- Ketorolac 10 mg No. 20 tablets p.p.Lekfarm LLC (Belarus) 350 tg.order