1 syringe of the drug Fraxiparin may contain 9500, 7600, 5700, 3800 or 2850 IU anti-Xa nadroparin calcium.
Additional components: hydrochloric acid or solution calcium hydroxidewater.
In syringes there is a slightly opalescent, colorless, clear solution for subcutaneous injection.
Two such disposable syringes in a blister, five or one blisters in a pack of paper.
Anticoagulant and antithrombotic.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Low molecular weightheparinproduced by depolymerization from standard heparin; chemically is glycosaminoglycan with an average molecular weight of 4300 daltons.
Has high tropism for blood protein antithrombin 3, which leads to the suppression of factor Xa - this is mainly due to the pronounced antithrombotic Effect nadroparin.
Activates: tissue factor transformation blocker, fibrinolysis by direct release of tissue stimulant plasminogenfrom endothelial tissues, a change in the rheological parameters of blood (a decrease in blood viscosity and an increase in the permeability of the membranes of platelet cells and granulocyte cells).
Compared to unfractionated heparin has a weaker effect on platelet activity, on aggregation and on primary hemostasis.
During the treatment period of treatment with maximum activity, an APTT elongation of 1.4 times that of the standard is possible. In prophylactic dosages, it does not cause a strong decrease in APTT.
After subcutaneous injection, the highest anti-Xa activity, that is, the maximum concentration in the blood is reached after 4-5 hours, is almost completely absorbed (up to 88%). With intravenous injection, the highest anti-Xa activity occurs after 10 minutes. The elimination half-life approaches 2 hours. However, anti-Xa properties appear for at least 18 hours.
Metabolized in the liver desulfation and depolymerization.
Indications for use
- Warning thromboembolic complications(after orthopedic and surgical operations; in people at high risk of thrombosis, suffering heart or respiratory failureacute type).
- Bleeding or its increased risk associated with worsening hemostasis.
- Thrombocytopenia when consumed nadroparinin the past.
- Organ damage with a risk of bleeding.
- Age to 18 years.
- Heavy renal failure.
- Intracranial hemorrhage.
- Injuries or operations on the spinal cord and brain or on the eyeballs.
- Acute infectious endocarditis.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Use with caution when: hepatic or renal failure, hypertensionsevere, with peptic ulcersin the past or other diseases with an increased risk of bleeding, changes in blood circulation in the ocular choroid and retina, after surgery, in patients weighing up to 40 kg, if the duration of treatment exceeds 10 days, non-compliance with the recommended treatment regimens, when combined with other anticoagulants.
- Reactions from the coagulation system: bleeding of various localizations.
- Reactions from the hematopoietic system: thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia.
- Hepatobiliary reactions: increased levels liver enzymes.
- Reactions from the immune system: hypersensitivity reactions.
- Local reactions: the formation of a small subcutaneous hematomas in the injection area, the appearance of solid formations that disappear after a couple of days, necrosis skin in the area of administration. In these cases, therapy with Fraxiparin must be discontinued.
- Other reactions: hyperkalemia, priapism.
Instructions for use of Fraxiparin (Method and dosage)
Instructions for use indicate that the drug should be administered subcutaneously in a prone position in the abdomen, alternating between the right and left sides of the abdomen. You can inject the drug into the thigh.
To avoid loss of drug, do not try to remove air bubbles from the syringe before injection.
Often, the question arises in patients "how to inject Fraxiparin?" It is important to insert the needle perpendicularly into the fold of skin formed by the fingers of the free hand. The fold must be held during the entire injection period of the drug. The injection site should not be rubbed.
Video how to inject Fraxiparin
For warning thromboembolism in surgery a subcutaneous dose of 0.3 ml of Fraxiparin (2850 anti-Xa ME) is recommended. The drug is administered 4 hours before the operation, subsequently - once a day. Therapy is continued for at least a week or the entire period of increased risk thrombosis before the patient goes under outpatient care.
For warning thromboembolism with orthopedic interventions Fraxiparin is administered subcutaneously at 38 anti-XA IU per kilogram of weight, this dose can be increased one and a half times on the fourth day after surgery. The first dose is administered 12 hours before surgery, the next - at the same time after surgery. Further, Fraxiparin is used once a day for the entire period of risk of increased thrombosis before the patient enters outpatient monitoring. The duration of therapy is at least 10 days.
High risk patients thrombosis(e.g., in intensive care unit or intensive care unit, respiratory or heart failure) Fraxiparin is administered subcutaneously once a day in an amount that is calculated depending on the weight of the patient: with a mass of less than 70 kg, 3800 anti-XA MEs are administered per day, and with a weight of more than 70 kg, 5700 anti-XA MEs are administered. The tool is used for the entire period of risk of increased thrombosis.
During therapy heart attack without the presence of a Q wave or unstable angina, the drug is prescribed subcutaneously every 12 hours. The duration of treatment is 6 days. The first dose is administered intravenously once by a bolus method, the following doses are administered subcutaneously. They are set based on the patient's body weight - 86 anti-XA ME per kilogram of weight.
During therapy thromboembolism anticoagulants tablets should be prescribed as quickly as possible. Treatment with Fraxiparin is not stopped until the target values of prothrombin time are reached. The drug is prescribed subcutaneously every 12 hours, the standard duration of the course is 10 days. The dose is administered at the rate of 86 anti-Ha IU per kilogram of weight.
Signs: bleeding various localization.
Treatment: mild bleeding does not require therapy (just lower the dose or delay the subsequent injection). Protamine Sulfate neutralizes anticoagulant act heparin. Its use is necessary only in severe cases. You need to know that 0.6 ml protamine sulfate neutralizes approximately 950 anti-Ha ME nadroparin.
Danger of occurrence hyperkalemiaincreases when combined with potassium salts, ACE inhibitors, potassium-sparing diuretics, angiotensin receptor blockers, heparins, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, tacrolimus, cyclosporine, trimethoprim.
Joint use with acetylsalicylic acid, indirect anticoagulants, NSAIDs, fibrinolytics or dextran mutually reinforces the effects of drugs.
Terms of sale
- Do not freeze.
- Store at temperatures up to 30 degrees.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Fraxiparin is not allowed to be administered intramuscularly.
Does not affect the ability to drive.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:AngiofluxGemapaxanFragminWessel Douai FClexane
Analogs of Fraxiparin: Atenativ, Wessel Duet F, Heparin, Heparin-Biolek, Heparin-Darnitsa, Heparin-Indar, Heparin-Novofarm, Heparin-Farmeks, Kleksan, Novoparin, Flenoks, Fragmin, Zibor, Enoksarin.
Age up to 18 years is a contraindication for the appointment of the drug.
Fraxiparin during pregnancy (and lactation)
Nadroparin calcium crosses the placenta when pregnancy and excreted in breast milk. Therefore, injections of Fraxiparin during pregnancy and during breastfeedingIt is not advisable to prescribe, except in extreme cases.
Fraxiparin for IVF
It is prescribed to improve the rheological properties of blood, since the use of hormones causes the opposite effect, and facilitate implantation.
Reviews about Fraxiparin
Patient reviews about the drug are quite different, but you should not rely on them if you are offered treatment with Fraxiparin. Justification the purpose of the drug, its effectiveness and all the risks associated with this can only be assessed by a specialist.
There are no bad reviews about Fraxiparin during pregnancy from those who have undergone treatment. Practice shows that the drug does not affect the health of children. In a Latin recipe, the name of the product sounds like Fraxiparini.
Fraxiparin price, where to buy
In Russia, the price of Fraxiparin No. 10 0.3 ml is 2177-4020 rubles (to buy in Moscow will cost about the same amount). In Ukraine, the price of the drug in this form of release is 510 hryvnia. The price of analogues used also during pregnancy is almost always noticeably lower.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Fraxiparin solution s / c 9500tys.anti ha me / ml 0.3ml n10 (2850me in a syringe) Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville / LLC Nanolek2523 rub.order
- Fraxiparin solution s / c 9500tys.anti ha me / ml 0.6ml n10 (5700me in a syringe) Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville / LLC Nanolek3913 rub.order
- Fraxiparin solution s / c 9500tys.anti ha me / ml 0.8ml n10 (7600me in a syringe) Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville / LLC Nanolek5313 rub.order
- Fraxiparin (syringe 2850ME anti-HA (9.5 thousand IU / ml) 0.3ml No. 10) 2429 rub. Order
- Fraxiparin (syringe 3800ME / ml anti-HA (9.5 thousand IU) 0.4ml No. 10) 3094 rub. Order
- Fraxiparin syringe 5700ME anti-HA (9.5 thousand IU / ml) 0.6ml No. 103666 rub. Order
- Fraxiparin (syringe 2850ME anti-HA (9.5 thousand IU / ml) 0.3ml №10) 2461 rub.order
- Fraxiparin (syringe 5700ME anti-HA (9.5 thousand IU / ml) 0.6ml No. 10) 3547 rub. Order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Fraxiparin subcutaneous solution 3800 IU / 0.4 ml n10 syringes Nanolek LLC 3150 rub.order
- Fraxiparin subcutaneous solution 5700 IU / 0.6 ml n10 syringes Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville / LLC Nanolek 4490 rub.order
- Fraxiparin 0.6 ml N10 solution Aspen Noter Dam de Bondevil, France1905 UAH to order
- Fraxiparin 0.4 ml N10 solution Aspen Noter Dam de Bondevil, France 1315 UAH to order
- Fraxiparin 0.3 ml N10 solution Aspen Noter Dam de Bondevil, France 925 UAH to order
- Fraxiparin injection 3800ED 0.4ml №10 Ukraine, GlaxoSmithKline 1591 UAH to order
- Fraxiparin syringe Fraxiparin injection 5700ED 0.6ml №10 France, Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville 1905 UAH order
- Fraxiparin syringe Fraxiparin injection 2850ME 0.3ml No.10 France, Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville 922 UAH order
- Fraxiparin syringe Fraxiparin injection 3800ME 0.4ml No. 10 France, Sanofi Winthrop Industrie 1315 UAH order