- 1 ml of Fluditec syrup 5% for adults contains 50 mg carbocysteine.
Excipients: yellow sunset dye, patent dye blue, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, sucrose, sodium hydroxide, glycerol, caramel flavor, water.
- 1 ml of children's syrup for coughing Fluditek 2% contains 20 mg carbocysteine.
Excipients: sodium hydroxide, sucrose, glycerol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, yellow dye sunny sunset, water, banana flavor.
A syrup is an orange or green clear liquid with a smell of banana or caramel.
125 ml of such syrup in a glass bottle; one bottle with a glass for dispensing in a pack of paper.
The main effect of the drug is mucolytic.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Expectorant and mucolytic the effect is caused by the stimulation of the goblet cell enzyme of the bronchial mucosa. Stimulates mucosal regeneration, secretion IgA, the work of the ciliary epithelium, normalizes mucociliary clearance, quantitative composition of mucus components. Regulates the quantitative ratio of different species sialomucins secretion of the bronchi, improves the viscosity and elasticity of bronchial sputum, accelerates its discharge.
After use, the maximum concentration in the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and in the blood occurs after 3 hours and lasts for 8 hours. It is excreted mainly with urine, in its original form and in the form of metabolites.
Indications for use
- Preparation for bronchography or bronchoscopy.
- Inflammatory diseases of the sinuses of the middle ear, nasopharynx and nose (acute or chronic) with the presence of difficult to separate mucus (adenoiditis, rhinitis, sinusitis, otitis media).
- Bronchopulmonary diseases (acute or chronic) with the presence of sputum difficult to separate (tracheobronchitis, bronchial asthma, inflammation of the bronchi, tracheitis, bronchiectatic disease).
- Stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
- Exacerbation of chronic glomerulonephritis or cystitis.
- 1st trimester of pregnancy (release form 50 mg / ml).
- Age less than 2 years (release form 20 mg / ml) and less than 15 years (release form 50 mg / ml);
- Sensitization to any of the components of the drug.
Use with caution in patients suffering from chronic glomerulonephritis or peptic ulcer.
- Digestive system reactions: flatulence, vomiting, nausea, diarrheapain in the stomach bleeding.
- Allergic reactions: exanthema, urticaria, angioedema.
- Reactions from the nervous system: weakness, dizziness.
Syrup Fluditec, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Instructions for use Fluditek for children and adults prescribes to take the drug orally.
Children's syrup 2%: 100 mg of carbocysteine is contained in 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Children 2-5 years old are recommended to take 5 ml of syrup for children twice a day, but not more than 200 mg per day. Children from 5 years old - 5 ml three times a day, but not more than 300 mg per day.
FROMadult food 5%: 750 mg of carbocysteine is contained in 1 tablespoon (15 ml). Patients over the age of 15 are recommended to take 15 ml three times a day one hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
The duration of treatment is no more than 10 days (for both dosage forms).
Signs: diarrhea, nauseapain in the stomach.
When used together, Fluditec increases the effectiveness of treatment antibiotics and glucocorticosteroidsdiseases of all parts of the respiratory tract of an inflammatory nature.
While using Fluditec improves bronchodilator act Teofillina.
The drug also weakens the effect. atropine-like and antitussive drugs.
Terms of sale
The drug can be purchased without a prescription.
Store at temperatures up to 25 degrees. Keep out of the reach of children.
Persons suffering diabetes or keeping a low-carb diet, remember that 5 ml of 2% syrup includes 3.5 grams of sucrose, and 15 ml of 5% syrup includes 5.25 grams of sucrose.
There is no evidence of a negative effect of the product on the ability to drive a car.
Analogs FluditekaMatches for ATX Level 4 code: Mukolik Abrol Ambrosan Bronchorus ACC 100 ACC 200 ACC Long ACC Mucolvan Lazolvan Bromhexine 8 Bromhexine 8 Berlin-Chemie Bromhexine Bronchobos Carbocysteine Erdomed Pulmozyme Pectolvan Ts Halixol Ambrobene
Analogs Fluditek: Mukolik, Langes, Ambroxol, ACC, Bromhexine, Lazolvan, Flavamed.
Fluditec for children
You should know that syrup for children 2% (20 mg / ml) is allowed for use from 2 years old, and syrup 5% (50 mg / ml) - from 15 years.
In pregnancy (and lactation)
In the first trimester of pregnancy the use of a drug with a dosage of 50 mg / ml is prohibited. In the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy and with breastfeeding use of Fluditec is authorized by prescription.
Reviews of Fluditec
Reviews on Fluditec for children indicate the effectiveness of the drug in the vast majority of cases. Reports of side effects on syrup for children are extremely rare.
Fluditek price, where to buy
In Russia, the price of Fluditec for children of 20 mg / ml is 236 rubles, and the price of syrup with a dosage of 50 mg / ml is 242-257 rubles. In Ukraine, a similar syrup for children costs 69 hryvnias, and the “adult” version of Fluditek costs 76 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Fluditec syrup 2% 125ml for children396 rub.order
- Fluditec syrup 5% 125ml for adults355 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Fluditec syrup 5% 125 ml Laboratory Innotek Internaciona 440 rub.order
- Fluditec syrup 2% 125 ml Unit Liquid Manufacturing / Innotera Shuz460 rub.order
- Fluditec 125 ml syrup Іннетера Шузі, Франсі94 UAH 94.order
- Fluditec 5% 125 ml adult syrup Innotera Shuzі, France 99 uah.
- Fluditec liquid Fluditec syrup 5% 125ml France, Innothera Chouzi 118 UAH order
- Fluditec liquid Fluditec syrup 2% 125ml France, Innothera Chouzi 97 грн. Order
- Fluditec 5% 125 ml syrupLaboratoires Innotech International (France) 1 tg.order