The composition of one suppository Vitaprost Plus as active substances includes 100 mg prostate extract and 400 mg lomefloxacin hydrochloride.
Additional substances: solid fat to get a candle weighing 2.25 grams.
Rectal suppositories Vitaprost Plus have a torpedo-shaped, white or white-brown color.
Five such candles in contour packaging; 1 or 2 such packages in a pack of paper.
Candles Vitaprost Plus have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and prostatotropic action.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Vitaprost Plus - a combined remedy with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action used in lesions of the prostate gland.
Lomefloxacin - an antibacterial agent of a wide spectrum of bactericidal action, belongs to the group fluoroquinolones. Acts on the bacterial DNA gyrase enzyme responsible for supercoiling DNAdisrupts replication and transcription DNA, which leads to the death of the bacterial cell.
It has high activity against aerobic gram-negative microorganisms: Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus vulgaris, Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter diversus, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Moraxella morganii, Enterobacter cloacae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzaosa
Has moderate activity against Staphylococcus aureus, Serratia liquifaciens, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Serratia marcescens, Chlamydia trachomatis, Hafnia alvei, Aeromonas hydrophila, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Citrobacter freundii, Proteus mirabilis, Providencia rettgeri, Proteus stuartii, Providencia alcalifaciens, Enterobacter aerogenes, Klebsiella ozaenae, Klebsiella oxytoca, Enterobacter agglomerans .
Streptococcus spp., Treponema pallidum, Mycoplasma hominis, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Pseudomonas cepacia and anaerobic bacteria are drug resistant.
The vast majority of bacteria lomefloxacin acts in small concentrations (usually up to 1 μg / ml). The development of resistance is rarely detected.
Prostate extract has organotropic action on the prostate gland. Lowers the degree edema, leukocyte infiltration, leads to a physiological state secretory function, increases the number of lecithin grains, enhances the muscle tone of the walls of the bladder. It inhibits thrombosis, demonstrates antiaggregant activity, prevents venous thrombosis in the prostate. Normalizes the clinical characteristics of the prostate and ejaculate. Reduces pain and discomfort, activates copulative function.
There is no data on the pharmacokinetics of Vitaprost Plus.
Indications for use
- Acute or chronic prostatitis infectious, which is caused by susceptible to lomefloxacinmicroorganisms, including those accompanied by diseases of the genitourinary system of an inflammatory nature.
- Before and after surgery on the prostate gland.
- Age less than 18 years.
- Hypersensitivity to Vitaprost Plus components.
With extreme caution, use the drug with epilepsy, cerebral atherosclerosis or other lesions of the nervous system with epileptic syndrome.
Side effects of the drug, with the exception of reactions hypersensitivityassociated with the presence in its composition lomefloxacin.
- Reactions from the nervous system: nervousness, asthenia, dizzinessanxiety, fatigue, headache, syncope, hallucinations, insomnia, convulsions, tremors, hyperkinesis, paresthesia, depression.
- Immune reactions: photosensitization, itching, urticaria, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- Digestive system reactions: dry oral mucosa, pseudomembranous enterocolitis, diarrhea, dysbiosis, constipationdiscoloration of the tongue, flatulence, loss of appetite, perversion of taste, activation of hepatic transaminase.
- Reactions from the circulatory system: pressure reduction, bradycardia, tachycardia, extrasystoleaggravation of the course heart failure, cardiomyopathy, arrhythmias, pulmonary thromboembolism, phlebitis.
- Reactions from the organs of the hematopoietic system: gastrointestinal bleeding, thrombocytopeniagain fibrinolysis, purpura, lymphadenopathy, nose bleed.
- Reactions from the genitourinary system: dysuria, glomerulonephritis, polyuria, albuminuria, anuriaurethral bleeding, urinary retention, hematuria, crystalluria, orchitis, epididymitis.
- Reactions from the musculoskeletal system: vasculitis, arthralgialeg cramps lumbalgia, thoracalgia.
- Metabolism reactions: gout, hypoglycemia.
- Respiratory system reactions: bronchospasm, shortness of breath, cough, flu-like symptoms.
- Reactions from the sensory organs: tinnitus, visual impairment.
- Other reactions: sweating, thirst, chills, superinfection.
Vitaprost Plus candles, instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Apply rectally, one suppository once a day after an enema or bowel movement. Before use, the suppository must be removed from the contour packaging. After using the drug, the patient is recommended to be in a horizontal position for 40 minutes.
The duration of treatment is determined by the disappearance of pathogens in the juice of the prostate and usually ranges from one to four weeks (determined individually for each patient).
There are currently no reports of overdose cases.
Features of interaction with other drugs have not been studied.
Terms of sale
The drug can be purchased without a prescription.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dark, dry place at temperatures up to 20 degrees.
During treatment with Vitaprost Plus, the combined use of other fluoroquinolones to avoid overdose and the development of side effects.
During treatment, it is necessary to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight and the use of artificial ultraviolet light.
During therapy, patients should be especially careful when driving.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:RenellSamprostLingonberry leavesUriflorinGentosBioprostBearberry leavesBirch budsLespefrilLespeflanFitonephrolLespenephrylKanefron NVitaprost ForteVitaprostBrusniverSpeman ForteSpemanUrolesanTribestan
Analogs Vitaprost Plus: Vitaprost, Tutukon, Speman, Vitaprost Forte, Gentos, Kanefron N, Lespefril, Tribestan, Urokran, Cysto-Aurin.
The drug is prohibited for use in children.
Reviews about Vitaprost Plus
Reviews about Vitoprost Plus suppositories are characterized by a large number of complaints about the development of side effects, especially diarrhea, which is why you have to interrupt the course of treatment. Many of these reviews come from people who self-medicate. Therefore, it is recommended to use this drug strictly as directed by the doctor.
Price Vitaprost Plus, where to buy
The price of Vitaprost Plus No. 10 candles in Russia is approximately 764-1027 rubles, in Ukraine their cost is on average 418 hryvnias.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Vitaprost plus supp. rect. n10Nizhfarm OAO1645 rub.order
- Vitaprost plus (supp. Rekt. No. 10) 1621 rubles to order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Vitaprost plus rectal suppositories 10 pcs. Nizhfarm OJSC 2030 rub. Order