One ampoule contains 1 ml of solution platyphyllin hydrotartrate (2 mg), as well as distilled water.
The Pharmacopoeia (set of medical standards) determines that the Latin prescription is formulated as: Platyphyllini hydrotartras solution pro injectionibus 0.2%.
The solution is intended for subcutaneous injection in the package:
- 10 ampoules in a cardboard box;
- 5 ampoules in a blister pack (2) in a cardboard box.
M-anticholinergic, vasodilating (vasodilating) and soothing effect.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Platifillin Hydrotartrate is characterized by a cholinolytic effect: blocking M-choline receptorsmakes them insensitive to acetylcholineforms. Due to the direct myotropic antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscles of the intestines, bile ducts, bronchi and eyes, it is considered by the mechanism of action papaverine-like. In addition, it has a mild direct inhibitory effect on the smooth muscles of the vessels, a calming effect of the central nervous system, especially on the vasomotor center, exerting vasodilating and hypotonic effects.
Platifillin Hydrotartrate is well absorbed from the subcutaneous layer epidermis. However, the introduction of large doses causes its cumulation in the tissues of the central nervous system in a significant concentration. It is excreted through the urinary as well as the digestive system.
Indications for use
It is used for functional disorders of the digestive tract, including spasm of smooth muscles gastric and duodenal ulcers, colic(intestinal, hepatic and renal).
In addition, the tool is effective in diseases such as cholecystitis, bronchial asthma, hypertension or angina pectoris, bradycardiafrom arrhythmia, cerebral spasm, diarrheapain with pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesiainflammation of the mucous membrane of the esophagus.
It is used for poisoning substances such as acetone, boric acidstrong acids arsenic, reserpine.
Used in diagnostic ophthalmology (fundus examination and determination of eye refraction) and in the treatment keratitis, irita, iridocyclitis, various eye injuries, in rare cases used to dilate the pupil.
Not recommended for use with glaucoma, varying degrees of liver or kidney function failure, ulcerative colitis, myasthenia gravis, paralytic obstruction or atony intestines. Contraindication is hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
The following adverse reactions are most likely when using high doses: dry mouth, dilated pupils, intestinal atony, decrease in blood pressure or tachycardia, violation of accommodation, dizziness, dyspneaacute urinary retention, headacheexcitation of the central nervous system and cramps.
Instructions for use (Method and dosage)
Apply orally, parenterally (subcutaneously, intravenously), rectally or topically.
Platifillin Hydrotartrate is intramuscularly used if necessary - it is prescribed and adjusted by the attending physician, who is responsible for this appointment. The dose is determined depending on the symptoms and degree of the disease, route of administration and age of the patient.
Typically, Platifillin Hydrotartrate is prescribed in the treatment of:
- Stopping acute ulcer painintestinal, hepatic or renal colic, protracted seizures bronchial asthma, cerebral and peripheral angiospasm for adults - 1-2 ml 1 or 2 times a day.
- how antispasmodic adults - 1 ml daily for one month. The maximum single dose for an adult subcutaneous is 10 mg per day, not more than 30 mg.
The clinical picture of an overdose of Platifillin Hydrotartrate:
- dry mouth
- increased heart rate and decreased blood pressure;
- dilated pupils and lack of reactions to light;
- paresis of accommodation;
- acute difficulty urinating;
- intestinal paresis;
- hyperthermiaand redness of the skin;
- excitation of the central nervous system with its subsequent oppression;
- various impaired consciousness, including hallucinations;
- respiratory failure.
The measures carried out in this case: forced diuresis, the use of enzyme inhibitors - cholinesterase(eg Physostigmine, Galantamineor Prozerin) to ease intestinal paresis and reduce tachycardia.
If CNS excitation is moderate, and convulsions are not pronounced, then it is recommended to use magnesium sulfatein severe conditions - sodium oxybutyrate, oxygen therapycarry out mechanical ventilation.
- Platifillina hydrotartrate is able to prolong the hypnotic effect phenobarbital, etaminal sodium, magnesium sulfate;
- able to block proserin;
- may enhance the effect H2-histamine blockers, Digoxin and Riboflavin;
- may increase mydriasis with adrenomimeticsand nitratesincreasing intraocular pressure;
- compatible with caffeinewith spasms of the vessels of the brain;
- compatible with Cordiamine and Diaphillin;
- from Morphineeliminates bradycardianausea, vomiting;
- from Verapamil eliminates bradycardia.
Terms of sale
In the dark place and out of the reach of children.
AnalogsMatches for ATX Level 4 code:DisflatilAprofenSpasmolCuplatonEspumisanEspumisan BabyEspumisan LEspumisan 40No-spaDrotaverine HydrochlorideBobotikDill waterPepsan-RSub SimplexSpasmomenMeverinMetacinNiaspamInfacolPapaverine
Reviews about Platifillin Hydrotartrate
Numerous reviews about the drug indicate its effectiveness and availability, however, many are interested in the complexity of the application in terms of interaction with other drugs, route of administration and dosage. All this should be strictly controlled and adjusted by the attending physician who wrote the prescription.
Price, where to buy
10 ampoules of Platifillin Hydrotartrate can be purchased at almost any pharmacy at a price of 45-70 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
- Platifillina hydrotartrate solution s / c 2mg / ml 1ml No. 10 DalchimpharmOAO Dalkhimfarm79 rub.order
- Platifillina hydrotartrate 2 mg / ml No. 10 solution for sc administration in amp. Novosibkhimpharm OJSC (Russia) 710 tenge
- Platifillina hydrotartrate 0.2% / ml No. 10 solution for in. amp. Hympharm (Kazakhstan) 420 tg.