The active component of the drug in the form of candles and gel - diclofenac sodium.
Diclovit suppositories have the following additional components: vitepsol, suppozir.
Additional components of the gel: rectified ethyl alcohol, 40% lactic acid, carbopol, purified water, isopropanol, sodium disulfite, trolamine.
Capsules contain such active ingredients as diclofenac sodium, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin. Auxiliary elements - povidone, triethyl citrate, red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, methacrylic acid, talc, yellow iron oxide, gelatin.
In pharmacies for sale Diclovit gel, as well as capsules and candles.
The medicine belongs to NSAIDs.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
This drug has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, painkillers and anti-aggregation properties. The basis of its action is inhibition of activity cyclooxygenase I and II. It causes a violation metabolism arachidonic acid. Synthesis in turn prostaglandins decreases at the site of inflammation. Joint pain decreases at rest and during movement. The morning stiffness, swelling of the joints disappears or becomes dull. The drug also helps in increasing the range of motion in the joints.
Medicine reduces pain syndrome in traumatic and postoperative pains, as well as the severity of inflammatory reactions. Reduces bleeding and pain in the primary algodismenorea.
When using candles, the maximum concentration is noticeable after half an hour.
Indications for use
The medicine is used for:
- inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- humeroscapular periarthritis;
- inflammation trismachpain edema due to dental, gynecological, orthopedic and other interventions;
- post-traumatic pain syndromes;
- seizures migraine;
- postoperative pain;
The use of Diclovit suppositories in gynecology is indicated for primary dysmenorrhea, perimeter, adnexitis. In addition, it can be an additional tool as a component of the combined treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs, which are accompanied by a pronounced feeling of pain.
You can not use this tool with hypersensitivity to its components and other NSAIDs, hematopoiesis of unknown origin, aspirin asthma, of pregnancyexacerbation gastric and duodenal ulcersexacerbation erosive and ulcerative lesions Gastrointestinal tract "aspirin" triad, children under 6 years old. With caution, he is prescribed in case of induced acute hepatic porphyria, as well as problems with the liver and kidneys.
Taking the drug may cause the following side effects:
- digestive system - ulcerative colitis in the acute stage, gastralgiavomiting, pain in the stomach, constipation, anorexiagastrointestinal bleeding, fulminant hepatitis, nonspecific ift with bleeding Crohn's disease in the acute stage, nausea, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulenceactivity increase hepatic transaminases, pancreatitis, hepatitis;
- urinary system - hematuriaacute renal failure, nephrotic syndrome, proteinuria, papillary necrosis, interstitial nephritis;
- skin integument - skin rash, eczema, exfoliative dermatitisphotosensitization bullous rashes, polymorphic erythema, alopecia, purpura;
- nervous system - headachefatigue, paresthesialoss of orientation diplopiatinnitus, irritability, depressionnightmares psychotic reactions, dizziness, confusion, memory loss, decreased visual acuity and hearing, insomniacramps anxiety, tremorviolation of taste sensations;
- hematopoietic system - thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis, aplastic and hemolytic anemia, leukopenia;
- allergy - allergic purpura, bronchospasm, hives, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Lyell's syndrome, anaphylactic conditions;
- others - swellingchest pain, increased arterial pressure, impotencefeeling of palpitations;
- local reactions - mucous discharge mixed with blood, irritation of the colon mucosa, painful sensations with bowel movements.
Side effects depend on individual characteristics, duration of the course and dosages.
Instructions for use Diclovit (Method and dosage)
The medicine can be used by adults and children from 15 years old. Candles injected rectallyinto the rectum after a cleansing enema or bowel movement. When using them, you must lie 20-30 minutes. If Diclovit candles are used, the instructions for use report that they need to be put twice a day. Maximum per day can be applied 3 suppository.
The instructions for the use of Diclovit indicate that the duration of therapy is determined individually, depending on the nature of the disease and personal tolerance of the drug.
The ointment is intended for external use. A strip of 1-2 cm is applied in a thin layer above the site of inflammation 2-3 times a day. It must be rubbed with gentle movements until completely absorbed. Therapy does not last longer than 2 weeks. You can extend the course only after consulting a specialist. After using the gel, your hands should be washed.
Capsules must be taken during meals, while always drinking plenty of fluids and not chewing. Typically, the dosage is 1 capsule 1 to 3 times every day. For adults, 3 doses are prescribed daily at the beginning of the course. Maintenance dosage - 1 capsule 1-2 times / day.
Children from 6 years old are given a maximum of 2-3 mg of this drug per 1 kg of weight.
How many pills are taken depends on the prescription of the doctor.
Overdose suppository unlikely. When using the drug in high doses, possible headache, dizziness, hyperventilation, adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract, blurred consciousness. Children may experience abdominal pain, myoclonic cramps, nausea, vomiting, problems with the liver and kidneys. In case of accidental use of the product orally it is recommended to rinse the stomach and take Activated carbon. Next, symptomatic therapy is performed.
Diclovit increases plasma levels Digoxinlithium preparations and Phenytoin. It also inhibits the action of diuretics and antihypertensive medicines. When combined with potassium-sparing diuretics may even develop hyperkalemia.
Interaction with others NSAIDs or glucocorticoids increases the likelihood of adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract. Combination with acetylsalicylic acid leads to a decrease in the content of the active substance Diclovit in the blood serum.
While taking with Cyclosporine its toxic effect on the kidneys increases. BUT antidiabeticdrugs in combination with Diclovitis can cause hypo or hyperglycemia. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly monitor blood sugar.
Combination Methotrexate with Diclovitis (during the day before or after administration) may cause an increase in level Methotrexate and increased toxicity. When used anticoagulants it is necessary to control blood coagulation.
Terms of sale
Sold by prescription.
It is necessary to keep the drug at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
The shelf life of candles is 2 years, gel and capsules - 3 years.
As a rule, Diklovit receives positive reviews. Those who used this tool in various forms, note its quick effect. Patients are pleased that the drug has several actions at the same time: relieves swelling, removes inflammation, dulls pain, etc. However, reviews of Diclovit suppositories in gynecology sometimes report personal intolerance to the drug, but symptoms of adverse reactions quickly disappear with a decrease in dosage. Among the minuses of the gel, only that it has to be rubbed for a long time is noted so that the agent is completely absorbed.
Diclovit price, where to buy
The price of Diclovit depends on the form of release. In general, it is considered very affordable among analogues. The price of the gel is about 80 rubles. Suppositories in most pharmacies are slightly more expensive. The price of Diklovit candles is about 90 rubles.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Online pharmacies in Kazakhstan
LuxPharma * special offer
- Neurodiclovit caps. 30 pcs. 1280 rub.
- Neurodiclovit caps. n30Lannacher Heilmittel355 rub.order
- Diclovit supp. rect. 50mg n10Nizhfarm OAO132 rub.order
- Diclovit gel (tube 1% 20g) 80 rub.order
- Diklovit rectal suppositories 50mg No. 10147 rub.order
- Neurodiclovit capsules №30347 rub. Order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Diclovit gel 1% 20 g Nizhpharm AO140 rub.order
- Diclovit 50 mg No. 10 suppository. Nizhpharm OJSC 170 rubles order
- Neurodiclovit No. 30 capsules G.L Pharma GmbH, Austria159 UAH.order
- Neurodiclovit capsule Neurodiclovit caps. No. 30 Austria, G.L. Pharma 164 UAH order
- Diklovit No. 30 caps.Lannacher Heilmittel (Austria) 1 tg.order