1 tablet contains 5 milligrams nebivolol.
This drug is available in tablets, 30 tablets per blister.
The drug is a racemate, which consists of two enantiomers: L-nebivololand D-nebivolol.
Single use of the drug:
- reduces heart rate and blood pressure during exercise and at rest;
- causes an antianginal effect in people with coronary heart disease;
- increases ejection fraction;
- reduces the filling pressure and OPSS, reduces the final diastolic pressure of the left ventricle.
A stable hypotensive effect develops after 1 to 2 weeks of regular use of the drug, in some cases it can develop in a month. Stable effects are observed after one to two months.
The antiarrhythmic effect of the drug is carried out by suppressing the pathological automatism of the heart and slowing down AV conduction. Antihypertensive effect occurs due to a decrease in the activity of the renin-angiotensin system.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Both enantiomers of nebivolol are very rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Food does not affect the absorption of the drug. In people with fast metabolism bioavailability averages 12 percent in people with slow metabolismis almost complete. Therefore, depending on metabolism, the dose of the drug is set individually. In blood plasma nebivolol communicates mainly with albumin.
It is excreted 48 percent through the intestines and 38 percent by the kidneys.
Indications for use
Indications for use of this medication are:
- chronic heart failure;
- Ischemic heart disease (prevention);
- arterial hypertension.
The drug can not be used with:
- hypersensitivity to nebivololu;
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age;
- myasthenia gravis;
- severe obliterating diseases of peripheral vessels (Raynaud's syndrome, intermittent claudication);
- bronchial asthma and bronchospasm in the anamnesis;
- significant impaired liver function;
- metabolic acidosis;
- cardiogenic shock;
- bradycardia (heart rate less than 60 beats per minute);
- AV blockade of the second and third degree (with the absence of an artificial pacemaker);
- SSSU, including sinoatrial blockade;
- significant arterial hypotension (systolic blood pressure less than 90 mm RT. Art.);
- chronic heart failure in the stage of decompensation;
- sharp heart failure.
The following side effects may occur with medication:
- At chronic heart failure: often enough - dizziness and bradycardia, as well as swelling of the legsblockade of the first degree, orthostatic hypotension, increased signs of the disease.
- By reproductive system: in rare cases - impotence.
- By skin integument: sometimes - erythematous rash and itching; in very rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions and increased symptoms psoriasis.
- By gastrointestinal tract: often enough - diarrhea, nausea, constipationsometimes dyspeptic syndrome.
- By respiratory system: often enough - dyspneasometimes bronchospasm.
- By of cardio-vascular system: sometimes - increased intermittent claudication, arterial hypotension, cardialgia, heart rhythm disturbances, slowing of AV block / conduction, heart failure, bradycardia.
- By organs of vision: in some cases - visual impairment.
- By peripheral and central nervous systems: in some cases nightmares, insomnia, drowsinessdecreased attention span, depression, paresthesia, fatigue, dizziness, headache.
Instructions for use Nebivolol (Method and dosage)
According to the instructions for use of Nebivolol, adults are recommended to take orally from 2.5 to 5 milligrams of the drug per day (in the morning). If necessary, the daily dose may increase to 10 milligrams. A stable effect is observed after 1 to 2 weeks with regular admission, in some cases - after a month.
For the elderly, the initial dose of the drug is 2.5 milligrams per day (maximum - 5 milligrams).
With an overdose of this drug, the following symptoms may occur: acute heart failure, bronchospasm, arterial hypotension and bradycardia.
The treatment is gastric lavage and appointment laxatives and activated carbon. If necessary, intensive care is carried out in a hospital.
If you take this medicine with hypoglycemic agents and insulinsigns may mask hypoglycemia (tachycardia).
The concomitant use of this medication with drugs that inhibit reuptake serotoninmay increase concentration nebivolol in plasma and slow down metabolism, which increases the risk of bradycardia.
Simultaneous reception with Cimetidineincreases the concentration of nebivolol in blood plasma.
Concurrent administration with tricyclic antidepressantsderivatives phenothiazine, barbiturates enhances the antihypertensive effect of nebivolol.
Simultaneous reception with drugs for anesthesia increases the risk of development arterial hypotension and suppresses reflex tachycardia.
Concomitant use with sympathomimetics inhibits the pharmacological activity of nebivolol.
Concomitant use with antihypertensive drugs, slow calcium channel blockers, or Nitroglycerin causes significant arterial hypotension.
Simultaneous introduction Verapamil and taking nebivolol can cause cardiac arrest.
Concomitant use with first-class antiarrhythmic drugs can enhance negative inotropic effects and inhibit AV conduction.
Terms of sale
The drug is prescription.
Store the drug at a temperature of no higher than 25 degrees.
Shelf life of Nebivolol is 3 years.
Analogs of NebivololMatches for ATX Level 4 code:BiolMetocardiumMetozokNebiletNebilongBetaxololBisogammaAritelCordinormVasocardineCorvitolBidopBisoprololBiprolBisoprolConcor corLockrenConcorHypertinBetalok ZOK
Analogs of Nebivolol are:
Reviews about Nebivolol
According to reviews of many people, this drug is highly effective, but has many side effects that often occur.
Price Nebivolol where to buy
Moscow price Nebivolola Canon an average of 400 rubles. average price Nebivolol Sandoz in Ukraine is 60 hryvnia. Tradename - Nebivolol-Teva.
- Online Pharmacies in Russia
- Online pharmacies in UkraineUkraine
- Nebivolol tablets 5mg No. 28 North StarNorth Star CJSC239 rub.order
- Nebivolol tablets 5mg No. 28 VertexVertex AO312 rub.order
- Nebivolol tablets 5mg No. 14 Izvarino PharmaOOO Izvarino Pharma 188 rub. Order
- Nebivolol tab. 5mg No. 14 Ozone LLC 182 rubles to order
- Nebivolol tablets 5mg No. 28 Berezovsky plantBerezovsky farm. z-d ZAO193 rub.order
- Nebivolol-Teva tablets 5mg No. 28393 rub.order
- Nebivolol-SZ tablets 5mg No. 28226 rub.order
Eurofarm * 4% discount on the promotional code medside11
- Nebivolol-Teva 5 mg No. 28 tabletsTeva Pharmaceutical Enterprises480 rub.order
- Nebivolol-sz 5 mg No. 28 tabl. Severnaya Zvezda, ZAO290 rub.order
- Nebivolol Sandoz 5 mg No. 30 tablets Lek S.A.
- Nebivolol-Teva 5 mg No. 28 tablets AT Pharmaceutical Plant TEVA, Ugorshchina109 UAH order
- NEBIVOLOL tablets Nebivolol tablets 5mg No. 30 Germany, Salutas Pharma 121 UAH order
- NEBIVOLOL tablets Nebivolol Sandoz tablet. 5 mg No. 90 Germany, Salutas Pharma 288 UAH order
- Nebivolol-Teva tablets Nebivolol-Teva tablets 5mg №28 Hungary, Teva 135 UAH order